The Aloka Alpha 7 Ultrasound unit together with Olympus designed echoendoscopes offers enhanced image quality to ensure more accurate and efficient diagnosis.
The Aloka Alpha 7, Broadband Harmonics realises both high penetration and spatial resolution. Utilising electronic scanning technology it is compatible with the high quality designed Olympus Ultrasound Scopes.
Its compact design and ergonomically sound control panel allows for ease of use and examiner comfort.
- Broadband harmonics Aloka 7 technology achieves a detailed image and deeper penetration
- Colour and Power Doppler function
- Edge Optimizer reduces noise to emphasise boundaries and provider a crisper image
- Image Optimizer optimizes the brightness of the B-mode image.
- Compact unit which takes up less space and is easily manoeuvrable
- eFLOW displays high-resolution blood flow with directional information
- High grade LCD Monitor which allows you to fully take advantage of the high quality image performance of the processor
- Ergonomically superior designed control panel for ease of use and examiner comfort
- High Frequency Linear probes on Alpha 7, will always work with Multi Beam Process. Meaning higher frame rate and temporal resolution
- Contrast Harmonics enables you to clearly view narrow blood vessels
- DICOM Connectivity enables you to connect with the hospital PACS system
- Adaptive Image Processing reduces noise and allows you to see tissue differences more clearly by creating clear outlines
- Low power consumption and low noise design
- Ability to purchase additional probes and use with multiple disciplines
Dimensions: 49 cm (W) x 79 cm (D) x 136 – 170 cm (H)
Weight: 107 kg
- Olympus Electrical Radial Scopes GF-UE160-AL5
- Olympus Linear Scopes GF-UCT180 and BF-UC180F